We work hard to make your shopping experience pleasant, but shopping online isn’t always perfect, so if you are not satisfied with any of your items you can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt of goods for a full refund of the purchase price.
- Completely unused products with the purchase receipt, with all original manuals and in the original box are returnable. Manuals, accessories and packaging must be in new condition. Any missing or used parts will be deducted from your refund or may result in a declined refund. Car seats must be returned with the original tags attached, verifying the product has not been used.
- When returning an item, the customer is responsible for the cost of original shipping and the cost of return shipping. The costs associated for shipping will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds must be made to the credit card used on the original order or a store credit may be issued.
- Clearance and Special Order items come with the full manufacturer's warranty but are not returnable.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for us to inspect the product and credit your account.
To process a return, please call 800-533-5392 or email customerservice@StrollerDepot.com to request an RMA number and Stroller Depot will provide a Fedex prepaid shipping label. We will email you the return label within 1-2 business days.
We strive to provide outstanding customer service and want you to feel confident and happy with your purchase. If you have any questions regarding our policies, please call us at 800-533-5392.
StrollerDepot never sells used products. Open box and clearance items are new items which have been returned or were used as floor or display models. They are deeply discounted and are non-returnable. Please note: All items which are not fully functional or used in any way are discarded or returned to the manufacturer.
Damaged or Defective Items
We represent manufacturers who stand behind their products, and we’re here to help make sure you’re completely satisfied with your purchase.
While we work to ensure you receive your order in perfect condition, occasionally products are damaged in transit or in the manufacturing process.
If an order arrives in damaged boxes or packaging, it is best to ask the driver to document the damage. If the product is clearly damaged, it is best to refuse the shipment, and ask the driver to document the package was refused because of damage. If possible, take a picture of the damaged, unopened box and send it to customerservice@StrollerDepot.com. We will have a new product sent to you as soon as possible.
In the rare case that a product is damaged or defective from the brand manufacturer, please contact us immediately so we can help resolve the issue. Some manufacturers require the customer to call directly to report damage or defects, but even in these cases, we can help by notifying our contacts with the manufacturer and requesting their direct involvement. We will work with you to ensure the problem is resolved quickly. If you ever have difficulty working with a manufacturer, please call us at 800-533-5392.